This cocktail from Kaitlyn Stewart, World Class Canada 2017 winner and bar manager of Royal Dinette, is a mouthwatering balance of sweet, citrus and spice.
• 1.5 oz (45 mL) Ciroc Vodka
• 0.5 oz (15 mL) Ancho Reyes chili liqueur
• 0.25 oz (7 mL) crème de cacao (chocolate liqueur)
• 0.5 oz (15 mL) freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 2 dashes of Bittered Sling Lem-Marrakech bitters
Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well. Fine strain into a chilled cocktail glass. If you like, garnish with a dehydrated lemon wheel. Serves 1.