• 1.5 oz Beefeater London Dry Gin
• 0.75 oz blueberry and black pepper milk syrup (see note below)
• 0.75 oz lemon juice
• 0.25 oz Noe Pedro Ximenez Sherry
• 1 oz egg white
• Topped with soda
Place all ingredients except soda in a shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a Collins glass filled with ice, and top with soda. Garnish with a dried blueberry. Serves 1.
Blueberry Black Pepper Milk Syrup
• 3 cups frozen blueberries, thawed and muddled
• 2 cups milk
• 2 cups sugar
• 3 black peppercorns, crushed
Add all ingredients in a pot, heat on medium heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Let steep for 10 minutes. Run through a fine strainer. Keep refrigerated. Makes about 4 cups.
—Recipe by Cam Brown of Ballyhoo Public House
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY:
BC Blueberry Council