With elderflowers as early harbingers of summer, Sooke meets St-Germain in this house recipe from Sheringham Distillery.
• 1.5 oz Sheringham Seaside Gin • 0.5 oz St-Germain elderflower liqueur • 0.25 oz maple syrup • 0.25 oz lemon juice • 0.5 oz loganberry or strawberry purée • 0.75 oz sparkling elderflower juice such as Bottle Green Garnish: Lemon peel
This refreshing cocktail recipe from Odd Society Spirits makes an ideal patio sipper.
• 1.5 oz Odd Society Elderflower Liqueur
• 1 oz Odd Society East Vancouver vodka
• 1 oz fresh lemon juice
• 0.3 oz simple syrup
• 1 egg white or 1 dash of Ms. Betters Bitters Miraculous Foamer
This simple but elegant vodka fizz is a clean canvas for your own experimentation.
• 1.25 oz (35 mL) Grey Goose vodka
• 0.75 oz (22 mL) St. Germain elderflower liqueur
• 0.75 oz (22 mL) freshly squeezed lime juice
• 2.5 oz (75 mL) chilled soda water
Place vodka, elderflower liqueur and lime juice in a cocktail shaker along with some ice. Shake vigorously. Fine strain into a chilled flute or large wine glass and charge with soda water. If you like, add a few cubes of ice and garnish with a slice of lime. Serves 1.