• 1.5 oz Havana Club 3-year-old rum
• 1 oz Ms. Better’s passionfruit purée
• 0.5 oz fresh-squeezed lime juice
• 0.5 oz Ms. Better’s demerara syrup
• 1 dash Ms. Better’s Lime Leaf Bitters
Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Add ice. Hard shake and fine strain into a chilled coupe. If you like, top with the foam cap below and garnish with fine shreds of lime peel. Serves 1.
The foam cap:
• 7 oz (200 g) high-quality white chocolate
• 7 oz (200 g) coconut milk
• 0.75 mL Pisco Gobernador
• 0.5 oz St. Remy VSOP Brandy
• Sliced peel of 1 lemon (no pith)
Combine ingredients in pot and simmer over lowest heat setting until chocolate melts. Strain out lemon peel. Pour warm liquid into an iSi siphon. Double charge the siphon, then apply to top of cocktail. In between uses, keep the siphon in a warm water bath as the chocolate will become firm at room temperature.
—Recipe courtesy of Ms Better’s Bitters