No party is complete without a boozy punch. Make this one for your Kentucky Derby viewing party next weekend.
• 1 2/3 cups The Glenrothes 10 Year Old
• 1 2/3 cups strong black tea
• 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
• 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
• 1/2 cup Oleo-Saccharum
• 7 dashes bitters
• 1 1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
• Orange and lemon wheels for serving
Combine ingredients in a large bowl or pitcher; cover and chill for 3-8 hours. Add 4 cups of ice and several lemon and orange wheels. Serve in cups over ice garnished with nutmeg. Serves 8.
—recipe courtesy of the Glenrothes Soleo Collection