Created by Mia Glanz
• 1.5 oz Odd Society Wallflower Gin
• 0.5 oz Sheringham Akvavit
• 0.4 oz Martini Bianco Vermouth infused with vanilla (see note)
• 0.25 oz Rose Wintergreen syrup
• 0.5 oz citric acid
• 4 dashes Dillon’s ginseng bitters
• Garnish: Lemon zest
Place all ingredients except garnish in a mixing glass with ice and stir for 20 seconds. Strain into a rocks glass over one large cube of ice and garnish with a lemon zest. Serves 1.
NOTE: To infuse the vermouth, add one or two vanilla beans to a 1L bottle of white vermouth and leave it to sit for 48 hours in a cool dark place, then strain.
—by Mia Glanz for Odd Society Spirits